Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Tree topper!


There is no art to this, but I thought I'd share.
This is the top of my Christmas tree.
It's kinda hard to tell what is what, but I'll try to explain.
I bought the orange feather-type things from Pier 1.
I got 'em for like 64 cents a piece and when I say "a piece" I mean a whole branch of these things.
So I cut off the long branch and stuck 'em throughout the top. (Plus a couple towards the bottom of the tree)
Then I went to Target and saw the swirly, glittery fun things. Haha. That's an awesome name, right?
They were $2. I thought I could separate the strips, but I was wrong. So three chunks later, there we go.

Finally, my mom bought me some sparkley additions from Cracker Barrel. They were like 4 bucks but I think they were 40% off. I don't know - she grabbed 'em and bought 'em before I knew what was happening.
So here it is!

I LOVE it. It's a fun twist to the top of our tree and something I've always wanted to do :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment